My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day 81 (Saturday)

Got up early. went for 29.8 mile ride (Chippenham -> Calne -> Avebury -> Devizes -> Chippenham) it was quite tough as there was a strong head wind between Avebury and Devizes, I also had quite a late night on Friday (Ended up going to sleep at about 1:30 am Saturday morning)

Got back from ride at 11:30 then got changed to go to Twickenham ;-)



It was excellent ;-) although I think it might have been better if we were standing (The stage was a long way away - but the atmosphere was everything)... Got back home at 1:00 am Sunday Morning.....

I think I have lost my voice ;-) (I do sing well!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment