My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 96 (Sunday)

Got up normal time.

Plan was to take daughter and friends to Weston-Super Mare for 'T4 on the beach' and I was going to cycle back whilst wifey drove. Unfortunately wifey was not feeling to good so I drove back.

When we got back home I made brunch, cut the grass then I went for a cycle ride (Not to far as I had to cook tea then go back to Weston to retrieve daughter person and friends)

I decided to head north of the M4! starting out towards Calne then Wootton Basset -> Malmesbury -> Great Somerford -> Sutton Benger and finally Chippenham, a total of 32.93 miles.

I enjoyed a fierce gusting head wind between Wootton Basset and Malmesbury!

When I got to Great Somerford i noticed the bike was making not so funny noises, when I looked at the rear wheel it appeared to be out of true again. On stopping and inspecting I appear to have broken another spoke! (I am starting to wonder if I am doing something wrong!)

On returning home I cooked BBQ for tea then headed straight of to pick the peeps up from T4, then happily sat in a traffic jam for 3 hours.....

2 comments:

Joy said...

What's so great about Great Somerford then??

John Berry said...

About the same as what's Great about Britain or United about Kingdom ;-)

Post a Comment