My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 80

I worked from home today ;-)

Got up at normal time and went out for a cycle ride at 6:40 ish, arriving back home at 8am, I did 21.8 miles in 1 hour 18 mins, I arrived back home wide awake.

Had a bit of a mathematical break down. I thought Average speed was a simple distance / time wich I worked out as 21.8/1.18 = 18.47 so Avg Speed of 18.47 mph, The cycle computer says 16.7 mph...What Rubbish I think!!! Ohhps I should know better 18 mins is NOT .18 its .3 as a decimal so 21.8/1.3 = 16.7 ;-)

The intention was to go out for a ride again this evening, but it got cold and wet out - and a day in doors has left me lethargic so I didn't. (I do intend to go for a 30 tomorrow morning though)

The handlebar bag and Freeloader have arrived today ;-)

Tommorow is www.ironmaiden.com/twickenham I am all excited ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment