My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 86

Got home at 6:30 - Fixed yellow mountain bike....Boy wonder had buckled the front wheel ;-(

Had evening meal - then set of at 7:30 for a bike ride (on the red mountain bike)

I cycled up Nash Hill in one go, without stopping! (Nash Hill is steeper than Bowden Hill and IS the steepest hill I know locally) I did have to get out of the saddle and stand on the peddles for some of it.

I am truly happy with the last couple of days riding...(May not be the fastest rides, but I have conquered two of Wiltshire's mountains!)

Ohhh the cycle computer has dried out and has started working again ;-)

Today I covered the same route as yesterday apart from I cycled UP Nash Hill and DOWN Bowden Hill where as yesterday I cycled UP Bowden and DOWN Nash.

So again 12.5 Miles ....gmap here....

0 comments:

Post a Comment