My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 6, 2009

6th July 2009

Got in from work, changed into cycle gear then went straight out.

I didn't expect to do any wizzy speeds today as it was really windy....no REALLY WINDY!

1800 Sunny intervals 17.8 °C WSW 21 mph 31 mph 40 km 1003 hPa, Rising
1900 Sunny intervals 16.4 °C WSW 15 mph
30 km 1003 hPa, Rising

To my surprise I was at the 10 mile point in 30 minutes! So I pushed myself on around the course....
I then turned into wind and started loosing the fight....But every time my speed started dropping below 19mph I put a bit more effort in :-)

I ended up doing the 21.27 miles in 1 hour 3 minutes with an average speed of 20 mph :-) (What a shocker!)

The GPS track can be found here...

It would be good if I can do the Hilly 10 Time Trial on Wednesday at sub 30 minutes :-) - But I guess I know my 20 route very well so know what gears to be in and when to push hard....

0 comments:

Post a Comment