My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

29th July 2009

Worked from home today.....

Needed to pick up a parcel from the post office...waited till the rain stopped 1:37 then got the Peugot bike out...got a minute or so from home then the heavens opened again....I got drenched!

The Garmin track is here... 6.43 miles in 26 minutes 20.

Worked through till 5:30 then changed and set of for the Wednesday night TT, miracle the rain had stopped!

I signed in and was given number 10...Not so many people tonight...I think only 14 riders.

I set off (High-viz jacket flapping and all) The rain started again...Number 11 caught up with me at 6 miles but never really got far ahead of me :-).....The rain started bucketing it down....It was hard work tonight.

I completed the course in 26 minutes 50...(1 minute 10 seconds slower than the last time on this course!)

The TT gps track can be found here...

The totals for today are.....
6.43 miles at lunch time
6.88 miles to the TT
9.98 miles on the TT
6.05 miles home from TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment