My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

15th July 2009

Worked from home today :-)

Went for a very short cycle at lunch time (on the Dawes), mainly to do some shopping. The cycle computer had the ride as 2.95 miles in 15 minutes :-) Cycled to Halfords to buy some chain cleaner then Tesco to but some mince meat and celery to make Cottage Pie for tea.

At 6pm I headed of for my second time trial TT, I was hoping to take 2 minutes of my Hilly time last week.

Registration for the time trial was until 6:45 so I took the scenic route to Sutton Benger over Bencroft Hill :-) Gps track here...

This week I was Number 18 so had a bit longer to wait for my turn to go...

Again this week I opted to launch myself, but got going very quickly and held a good speed. I completed the 10 mile course with an official time of 25 minutes 40 seconds, I reckon if I take the tool kit, lights and travelling track pump of the bike I could take another minute of my time :-) - but of course if I have a puncture its a long walk home!

The Gps Track of the TT can be found here...

After the TT I cycle directly back to Chippenham and had a well deserved Cider :-)

The Cycle computer had the entire evenings ride as 25.31 miles in 1 hour 27 minutes with an average speed of 17.4 mph.

I have made some changes to blog world, I have migrated the entire content from Johnotolandsend blog into this one....This blog effectively hold ALL of my cycling activities :-)
I have also added some of my cycling links to the Links widget, I have also added an instant reaction tick to all posts.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment