My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 20, 2009

20th July 2009

Got home, was in two minds about going out on the bike - I was actually thinking about taking an evening off!!! Then I got changed and went out on the bike for my 'Normal 20'


I wasn't expecting to go particularly quickly as I had quite a tough ride yesterday, but I completed the 10 miles in 29 minutes...and it was all down hill from there :-)

At 45 minutes I had completed over 16.2 miles..

I actually had to keep braking going up the Chippenham high street following a car :-(

According to the cycle computer I did the 21.27 mile ride in 1 hour 36 seconds with an average speed of 21.1 mph!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment