My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

25th June 2009

Got changed as soon as I got in from work and went straight out on the Merida.

Plan was to meet family at The Bell Inn (at the foot of Bowden Hill) in Lacock at 8pm, I had an hour so set of for a 16 mile ride :-)

I headed out of Chippenham towards Corsham then headed to Five ways, Atworth, Melksham then on the back roads to Lacock.

I ended up doing about 16.9 miles in the hour and arrived at the pub on time :-)

I had a fab meal and a couple of pints of muscle relaxant, then set of home on the bike over Bowden Hill and down Derry Hill, I thought it was about 4 miles, it turned out to be 6 miles.

The cycle computer had the ride as 23.84 miles in 1 hour 25 min with an average speed of 16.7 mph, the top speed down Old Derry Hill was 47 mph :-)

The GPS track of today's ride can be found here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment