My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 15, 2009

15th June 2009

Plan was to get home have tea then go for a cycle ride, when I got home tea wasn't going to be until 7:30 so I got changed and went out for a quick cycle ;-)

Now I know that when the bike has a flat tyre one shouldn't just put air in it and go, but I had a tight time scale, and there was no sign of a puncture - and it was OK yesterday, so I pumped it up to working pressure and set of on my 'normal 20'.

When I got half way round I had to stop and put some more air in :-( It hadn't gone flat but was down to about 50 psi...

When I got back home I had tea then changed the rear inner tube, there was no sign of any external puncture; I think I may have nicked the tube when I was putting the tyre on yesterday.

The cycle computer had today's ride as 21.29 miles in 1 hour 11 minutes with an average speed of 17.8 mph.

The GPS track can be found here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment