My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

14th June 2009 (Sunday)

Got up reasonably early and had a Full Welsh breakfast in the Hotel :-)

Went for a quick walk before we said our goodbyes...

Ended up walking up a 1:6 hill that I cycled down with Dave earlier on in the year :-)

We arrived back home at about 2pm after a 4 hour drive (+ 1 hour lunch stop), I was allowed to go out for a cycle ride in the sun :-)

I headed out of Chippenham on the country roads on Easton Lane I turned back towards Lacock then headed up Naish Hill, cycling past two mountain bikers that had got off and walked!

At the top I headed towards Sandy Lane then Headington and Stockley.

I thought I would complete the country route by going throught Tockenham, Dauntsey, Foxham

I headed up Wick Hill and still had loads of energy so I headed towards the Dumb Post Inn and Studley then Stanley then back towards Chippenham and Home :-)

The cycle computer had today's ride as 39.83 miles in 2 hours 28 mins with an average speed of 16 mph.

The GPS track can be found here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment