My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day 257 (Sunday)

Got up, did normal Sunday house tidy then went food shopping with wifey :-) had brunch at supermarket.

When we got back home I got changed then set off on the Dawes for a nice 25 mile ride. (They had salted the road last night and I didn't want to take the nice shiny new bike out!)

Again today it was a really tough headwind, It sort off makes me feel better that I was struggling with the Dawes today, as I was a bit worried about the gearing on the Merida yesterday.

I did my 'normal 25', according to the cycle computer I did 25.14 miles in 1 hour 46 minutes with an average speed of 14.2 mph, Lyneham met office showed a 17 mph NE wind and a temp of 1.3 deg C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment