My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 245

Still got a cold. Almost completely lost my voice today:-(

But had a nice day out in Stevenage in Hertfordshire(working) and saw lots of old friends that I haven't seen for nearly 6 months. It was amazing most of them were shocked at the change in me.

I didn't really embark on this to lose weight, but I guess it is a matter of fact that if I am burning more calories than I consume and I stay away from high fat and unhealthy foods then it is inevitable that I will become healthier and thinner.

I just really want to shake this cold so I can get back out on the bike! But I dont want to rush it as I really dont want to get a chest infection and be of the bike for an extended period of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment