My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 232

Work from Home today....

Managed to tear myself away from the laptop and lovely warm fire...

Did my 'normal 25' and it was cold! Lyneham met office had it at 3 deg, My biggest worry was NOT getting cold but encountering black ice and falling off.

I was very cautious on the down hill stretches and generally avoided any areas of the road that had an icy shine.

I did the 25 miles in a fair 1 hour 33 minutes and spent a couple of minutes washing the road grime and salt off the bike when I got back home.

I hadn't really contemplated that the cold temperature would keep me from cycling, I had just thought torrential rain and howling gales but I have no desire to throw myself down the road.

0 comments:

Post a Comment