My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day 254 (Christmas Day)

Managed to get out at 8:20 for a nice 25 mile ride, Santa had not authorised the use of the new bike so I went out on the Dawes.

I did my normal 25 until I got to Stanley lane then I diverted down the Calne cycle way (It added another .5 mile to the trip) (Route here...)

The cycle computer had the ride as 25.68 miles in 1 hour 44 minutes and an avs of 14.7 mph.

When I got back home Wifey took some photies of the new bike and me :-)


Ohh today I have cycled over 4000 miles since I started training in April.

Tomorrow I plan on doing a nice 30-40 mile ride on the new bike :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment