My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 152 (Sunday)

As predicted I woke up this morning with NO aches or pains and could indeed have done another mammoth ride!

Instead we did the 'normal' Sunday morning house tidy :-) I then put 2 ham joints in a large pot and filled it with Cider ready to boil for tea.. (I am cooking Cider boiled honey roast ham for tea) .

Then Wifey, Rosie (Dog) and me cycled to Lacock, we had some lunch and cycle back home (9.6 miles). On return I made a Sherry - Cherry trifle (Using two Victoria sponges I made in the morning)

So today has been more of a tidy and cooking day than a cycle day.....But it was a realy nice ride with wifey and Rosie ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment