My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 148

Part 1.....

Got up at 6:15 and out on bike at 6:30, did my normal Wednesday morning 20

22.06 miles in 1 hour 14 min with an avs 17.8 mph.

I think the hour I have spent on the turbo trainer is already showing a real world benefit, I found it a lot easier to maintain a high cadence and I noticed a real difference in hill climbing.

Part 2...

Got out on the bike again at 4:30 and did the normal reverse 20

21.62 miles in 1 hour 15 with an avs of 17.1 mph and it was darned hard work! Devizes met office had it rated as a 16 mph southerly gusting to 35 mph.

It was good to get out twice today again, my winter gloom feels to have lifted a bit...

I also had a really nice long chat with Dave at lunchtime and he has sent me some fantastic training materials for the turbo trainer :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment