My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 321

Got in from work, changed then onto the Turbo Trainer for half an hour.

Rather than do my usual grinding away in as high a gear as possible, I thought I would keep the gears down and spin away at a high cadence for the whole session. I did glance at the low speed a couple of times, and almost cranked the gears up - But I resisted the urge!

The computer had the session as 8.8 miles in 33 minutes wit an average speed of 15.9 mph. I will try and spend some time from now on working on trying to use easier gears! I think it will be my best bet at tackling hills instead of my current brute force method.

0 comments:

Post a Comment