My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://johns-cycling-diary.co.uk
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 67 (Saturday)

Got up later than normal! Porridge for breky and took Rosie for walk.

Has Pasta salad for lunch, Then went for a cycle ride, my internal pigeon sense noted the wind direction was from the north so decided against heading south (The return would have been into wind)

So I headed of to the north, Calne, Avebury, Wroughton, Malmesbury, Chippenham a total of 46 miles. Unfortunately my pigeon sense is not as strong as spider sense and the wind direction was South South West so my return was into head wind ;-(

There was a very strong police presence in Avebury due to the summer solstice. Quite sad really - The only day people want to go there and they cant!

Ohhh I actually did 41 mph going down the hill into Wroughton ;-)

Wifey took a picture of my return.



The SPD pedals and shoes were fantastic, I really did notice a difference!

I am planning on doing the Chew Magna ride tomorrow ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment